Thursday, April 11, 2013

Compact Living

4/11/13 A trend that I've noticed lately with interior design is compact living, or the idea of living in smaller spaces while still having all the beauty and amenities of a regular-sized homes. I've chosen some of the images that have caught my eye the most. Enjoy!
 This living room is not only beautiful but has great storage.
 I love the triangular table and the window seat. 
 Having the ladder to the bed be an actual ladder is very vintage-y and cool.
 With this table, you can arrange how many seats you want and then stow them away under the bench--all next to an office!
 Great storage under the window seat/bed, and good shelving for a little girl's toys!
 The use of all wood is very pretty.
Finally, this office and bedroom, with its great lighting is very calming!

8 comments:

  1. I love these ideas. I wanted an organized simple house that uses space so well. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These are really good ideas! My favorite would have to be the bedroom with the wooden staircase!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to have a bed like that

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like all the room layouts.(: Nice page.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how the bed is in the kitchen

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bed in the wall in the office is really cool

    ReplyDelete