Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Chaise Lounges

4/16/13 I don't know why, but for a long time now, I have had an obsession with chaise lounges. Something about them is so luxurious and beautiful. I found some images that were too beautiful to resist. Enjoy!
 I love the gold edge around this chaise.
 I love the pattern.
 Very pretty and girly.
This is what I picture in my head when I hear "chaise lounge".


 This one is very artsy and pretty.
This one is my ultimate favorite, and I'm sorry about the watermark!

6 comments:

  1. I love everything that you post on here, is makes me jealous of some peoples lifestyles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always seen these on like TV shows and such, but never in real life. I wonder if they'd be comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look cool, I kind of want one too.(:

    ReplyDelete